Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I AM CURRENTLY STRESSING ABOUT YR12!!

Year 12 is not an easy year! there's so much work to do!! So much things to plan!! Being a leader is not easy, being a GOOD example is not easy!! now i know how bad is it to be the oldest..and being a captain! and the worst thing about yr12 is it is our last year in school, after this yr, no more schooling days, no more spoon feeding and u r out and about all around the REAL world! and then you are all on your own, looking and searching for the right answer, and this is going to be so diff from giving an answer from the chem set work!! which is so damn hard!!! ahhh!!! i am not ready for yr 12, and i am not ready for uni!!!

so much work! so little time! God i need you Lord! Thank you Jesus for being with me when i am doing my work, thank You for helping me to focus on my work and help me to finish it and hand them in just right on the due dates, it is so hard being a year 12 but this will not stop me from holding onto you!




Trusting and believing Jesus









anyways, i havent started my chem chapter 4 setwork...:'(

No comments: