Saturday, June 14, 2008

I am so broke!!! seriously! i only can spend $4.oo maximum per week!


I really wanna go home!

i really wanna go shopping!! but when i look at my bank account, and saw there are not much left, i feel so left out. How come there are somebody who could spend so much for themselves, and yet there are people who has nothing to spend at the same time.


Anyways...i am watching this video with Bo right next to me..it took me forty minutes to type this out.
Back to the video, its about this girl being bullied by others in school, and how the girls are so bitchy and the other people in class can't do anything...and the head of the bitchy group has a bf from the real mafia...and it took me an hour to type this...BO! u r so distracting!!!

2 comments:

mm said...

awwww sook yee, you should talk to ur parents... dude if i can ask my dad, i'm sure you can too woman. my dad's pmsed all the time so...mmhmm..

i'll belanja u next term ok!?!?!?!?! =]

and i wanna watch that movie bo's watching. so gan jiong!

Levii said...

asook hang in there !! i'll give u ur 20 bucks so u can have 24 bucks next wkend :D
p.s. u should ask ur parents. i mean u need some back-up cash in case of anything.