Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I totally FLUNKED Chemistry!

this time there is not a minute of doubt, all the question that i did, less than half of them, i did wrong. 
I am not kidding here, there is this random thought in my head as i walked out of the exam hall, why dint i try to break my finger, arm or leg? then they might spare me some extra time, just right for me to check my answers and correct them.

When i encounter Q2 in Section B, i got stuck, the minute i got stuck, Jessie's face popped out from no where, and seeing her writing down all the answers. how i wish i could just lean over and have a look at what she's doing. As another hard question pops out, Jessie's face kept popping out in my mind! and thats annoying!  Sorry Jessie if you are reading this.

I really wanna give up, when i know there's no hope doing it anymore, whats the whole point of doing this, if  i know i am going to get a F for it. Whats the whole entire idea of doing this when i know, my dad won't allow me to do anything relating to science. What's the use of continuing when i know, i suck at chem??


ohwell, worse comes to worse, Thank God i am not alone.

1 comment:

mm said...

i read the last bit laughing my head off..i can so imagine you saying that LOL. SHOWER FASTER!! I'M WAITING FOR YOUU!